FCSC is a non-denominational evangelical church
As a community of followers of Jesus Christ, everything we do is shaped by our Christian faith
- We believe in the unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- We believe in the sovereignty of God in creation, providence, revelation and His righteousness in final judgement.
- We believe in the divine inspiration and entire infallibility of the Bible (both Old and New Testaments) as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- We believe in redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin, solely through the sacrificial and substitutional death of the Lord Jesus Christ the Incarnate Son of God.
- We believe in the virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, His sinless life, His resurrection from the dead, His ascension into Heaven and the certainty of His personal return.
- We believe in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit, in speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, that all the gifts of the Sprit are valid and operative today; and that the fruits of the Holy Spirit should be increasingly evident in a Christian’s life
- We believe in the believer’s baptism as the only baptism commended by our Lord Jesus Christ, practised by the apostles and taught in the New Testament.
- We believe that the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ provides healing for our spirit, soul and body.
- We believe that we should obey Jesus’ commission to preach the gospel to all the world.
- We believe in the one Church which is the Body of Christ and to which all true believers belong
We believe in the local Church as a gathered community of regenerate believers, living in fellowship with all other believers within the Body of Christ and having liberty, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, to interpret and administer His laws, and is sufficient under Christ for the ordering of its life in obedience to His will.